|

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Back by popular demand!

Sorry all, my vacation went longer than expected. And by vacation, I mean I had to work....12 hours to clean ONE apartment. Yes, it was truly one nasty apt.

Let's put a recap on last week. Picked up the family from the airport in my nice shiny rental van (Ford Winstar...omg, I want one sooo bad). We went straight to Ikea and shopped. In fact, we shopped all week long. (My family is sooo cool).
That night we went to Happy Teriyaki for dinner...yum. The very next day, I corrupted my sister and mother. I introduced them to SCRAPBOOKING! They both took to it like a fish to water.

Everytime we took pictures, we would run out and have them printed up so we could make new layouts. I will take a picture of my layouts (E and I did similar ones) and post it here.

These are some of the places we visited:

Pike Place Market


Ft. Lewis

Ocean Shores, Wa



We got to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Dinner Train was freaking fabulous! All in all, it was a spectacular visit. I miss my family dearly and C had a BALL. She took to her aunt and cousins so quickly. She still asks me where they are.

BTW, my sister has lost a couple of pounds doing LA Weight Loss. She is even going to pass some clothes on to me. Damnit, she's still the cutest one in the family...I'll get you yet, my pretty!

The last bit of news is that I have finally purchased my first real couch. It is microfiber suede. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

So that's my foray back into blogging. I guess I have a lot of blogs to catch up on myself.