|

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

2 thumbs up for quality customer service!

A big hey howdy goes out to the local Pizza Hut. I got a call this morning from the manager. He was doing a follow up on a telephone survey I did a week or so back. Apparently, I earned the Hut a score of 74 for my evaluation....oops. What can I say? The guy couldn't tell me any prices and the pizza wasn't spectacular. Although, D really loved it. But he's a pizza whore. Even bad pizza is good.
Anyway, the manager asked me specifics about my evaluation and he was really nice. At the end he offered me a 19.99 credit for my account! Woot! Hell yeah, I want some free pizza. Of course we ordered our free stuff tonight. Yummmm, hawaiian pizza. I had 3 slices! But it took us an hour to walk there and back, so I earned those points. My meal cost me 11.5 pts. Neat.

Product endorsement time...this one is only good for the ladies. If you are tired of fuckiing around with tampons and pads...try INSTEAD. This is a great product. But I lied a little. You still need pads, but I usually only use a panty liner. LOL, there's a video on their website. Watch it and have a good giggle.

Oh hey, the snack drawer...that is going over VERY well.