|

Friday, May 14, 2004

Apparently, if everyone else was jumping off a cliff....

I would go down with them. So true...so sad. But I can't help myself. This blogging stuff is so intriquing. People tend to feel more "real" when they write stuff down. Isn't that why we keep journals? Well, this is just a really public journal...wow, we are a VERY voyueristic society. Or maybe it's just me...Are you a rubber-necker too?

Anyway, I don't feel like introducing myself. I visit enough forums that it gets pretty old quickly. So, looks like (if you are bothering to read this) that you will just have to get to know me through my horrible ramblings. What a pity.

Today I have been reading The Discipline Book by Dr. William Sears. (I have no idea where all my other editing options are right now...so I can't underline the damn book name. Sorry grammar nazis of the world)

So far this book is great. I have been having a great time using lots of suggestions from it. Right now..since it is time to make the menu for the next two weeks...I am inspired to start a "snack" cabinet for my 2 year old daughter, C. Of course it will only have healthy snacks. lol...mostly healthy..gotta let the girl live a little. But maybe it will help motivate her to take her snacks as she needs them. Not so much as when Momma thinks she does.

Hmmm, what else? No much for now. I have lots more to say, but must attend the crying toddler. Apparently, nap time is not something she cares for today.
So what have we learned today? Don't worry, this essay question is open book.