|

Friday, May 28, 2004

**Insert catchy title here**

I still have some changes I need to make to my blog...gotta get that comment section down to the bottom of the post. But hell, I'm way to lazy to run through all that code to find it.

I'm not necessarily inspired to flow about anything. Don't get me wrong, lots of cool and interesting stuff has happened to me and those around me. I just can't seem to organize my thoughts about it to make it coherent on the page.

I am a week away from the family visiting! My mom has made a reservation for all the adults on Spirit of Washington Dinner Train. OMG, I can't wait to dive into that. We also have plans to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Here's an after thought...if you print digital pictures online, here is a place that only charges 19 cents a print (no pre-paid necessary).Winkflash. I don't know anything about there service, but I am about to place an order. So I will let you know.