|

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Crabby bitch on line 1, hold please.

Wow, what a great birthday. I had an incredible time scrapping at my favorite store (5 hours!). My mom sent me my favorite chips from Michigan! Jays. Yummmm....

My friend, T, took a lot of time creating a very nice candle and card for me. She is so very talented and homemade gifts are my favorites. My friend, A, spent lunch time with us. It was great to sit down at a meal and just talk with her. Plus, she's the one who let me have the bike...not to mention the storage space to put it in. A is just a pure blessing. :) I really gotta come up with some cutesie nicknames for everyone...nah, it sooo much easier to use initials.

Now I bet you are wondering what is up with the title. Apparently, my wonderful birthday wasn't enough to sustain me. I turned into a crabby bitch the very next day. Just stressed about some things. And I really think that this cold was the kind that I should have just stayed in bed with. Let somebody bring me some soup and read all day. But stay at home parents aren't exactly the best at taking care of themselves.

So what about that whole sick thing? I swear I was hardly ever sick before I had C. That's gotta be something new. Now I get sick just about every time she does. How annoying. Pregnancy tears the body up...stupid repercussions for one night o fun.

Somebody out there help me out! How the hell do I get rid of the comments section at the bottom of the post? I just want to keep the Haloscan so everyone can comment. Blogger is mean and makes you sign up to post a comment.