|

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Ernie + Wonder Woman = Love Connection??

Today a sweet friend from Onlineville (that's the internet for you slow folks) came by to visit little ol' me. We had a good time just "shootin' the shit" and blowing Flexpoints at Burger King. She SWEARS she heard a voice beckoning her to eat a Whopper Jr. I swear it was just the lady behind the counter.

C (a.k.a Ball of Energy)decided to do what a two-year old does best...make a huge mess. I made the mistake of trying to wrestle her for the onion ring sauce...and those punks at BK are Napkin Nazis. Luckily, Pez had a magical bag full of goodies. Anybody remember Mary Poppins and her bag of infinite space? Pez had wipes at the ready. I was shamed as a mommy...I left my bag in the car.

We thought it best to take the little ones to the park. It was fun and we never lost any of the kids for longer than 5 minutes! Did I mention that Pez brought C and I a couple of Pez dispensers with sweet, sweet Pez candy? C immediately tore into those packages when we got home. She made them kiss and kiss and kiss and kiss...I think Ernie's lips are chapped.



Oh and everyone...Cars is the real deal cutie pie! The little cry when his mommy walks away is soo darling. It makes you wanna sop him up with a biscuit.