|

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The Arrogant Sage gets organized!

Thanks to Pezzy Wezzy, I decided to check out The Fly Lady...now my house is decently clean and I have a notebook I obsess over. Damn you, Pezzy! Seriously, though. I don't shine my sink or anything crazy like that, but my kitchen is actual clean every night. So is the living room. I must be suffering from some strange sickness.

I did a weigh in this past Monday. I have lost a total of 15 lbs on Weight Watchers! I did a horrible job while my family was here, yet I still managed to consistently lose. Way to go me.

The summer is hot as hell and for some reason these Pacific Northwesterners don't believe in A/C being standard. So, I had to quit my part-time cleaning apartments. Bye bye cash-ola. It was great while it lasted, but for now it's just too damn hard to drag myself into another apartment and work. Have I ever mentioned how blessed my life is?

Speaking of blessings....I just wanted to make a quick note about the big D. My how I love that man. I can't believe how incredible he really is. Happy Father's Day, D. You are loved more than you know.