|

Monday, June 28, 2004

Blah, Blah, Blah

Well, this weekend was lazy and yet strangely productive.
I have been in a craze to find some kind of "style" for our apt. I am just sick of living in an eclectic mess. See, it all started with buying a couch. Now all of a sudden I am aiming high..like for a theme or something.

Anybody have a clue about decorating? I like Asian decor. That's as much help as I am willing to give. Now, somebody decorate my freaking living room!

Where's Momma when I need her? I had to braid my own hair this weekend. It took several hours, spaced out over the whole weekend. Luckily, my sister braided half of it while she was visiting.

My downstairs neighbor wants to pay me $10 to cornrow his 'fro. Hell, I told him I would do it for $5, but he upped it. That guy really needs to learn better negotiation skills! Ahh, just means more for me. Poor guy, I know exactly what it costs to go to a salon to get the 'fro worked on. Those punks will charge you $60 to braid your hair. And they tend to get scared when they see a sista with natural hair. ;) "Come on honey, don't you want to relax all that?" Fuckin' chemical pushers.

One day, I will take out all my braids and post a pic of my glorious crown...hell, it should just be a sig picture. Unfortunately, for a shot like that, all the braids would have to come out at once....which means, I would have to braid it back up. Did I mention my lazy disposition?

I guess I could post a picture of me and my hair....here you go: