|

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

C's Closet looks like an ad for

The Children's Place! I don't know how it happened...oh, wait, yes I do. My good friend, A, called me up yesterday talking about that wonderful sale they have advertised on their webpage.

First I got a little clammy, then I started to twitch. Uh-oh...Must.Go.To.Mall.....SHOPPING!!! Ah, the relief I felt from walking through those doors. That little girl cleaned up. I bought her 6 or 7 (I would have to go in her room to check exact number and since she is sleeping peacefully, why disturb her?) shirts and a couple of hair accessories.

Big D vetoed some choice 70's stuff, but that's okay...I managed to survive. Then we got some yogurt and walked around Best Buy. Now the shopping monster has been subdued...until next time...muhahahahahahahaha