|

Friday, August 06, 2004

Shopping Spree

Ode to Money
I likes it.
I likes it ALOT.
I have been non-stop spending since I got some cashola. The ring I selected to replace my lost one is here. It's soo cute and should cause less pain if it comes in contact with other's skin.
My wonderful friends, A and T....lol, I'm glad I didn't put that down as T and A. hehehehehe (I am soo juvenile) Anyway, they took me out to Ross. It's a clothing store that discounts name brand items...sorta like TJ Maxx. For those who don't have a Ross in the area.
I spent $100 and I let them pick out everything for me. Wow, my friends have a GREAT sense of style. I feel fabulous! For that $100, I got 3 skirts, 2 pairs of jeans, and 4 shirts. Nice, huh. :)
I also purchased a freaking duvet cover...(Jefferson's theme song plays in my head). It almost looks like this one. Except the flowers are all concentrated in the middle and there are little beads stitched in for accent. Oh yeah...my blanket only cost $37. The Target one is a whopping $129 (bed in a bag).
Okay, that's enough out of me for now. I need to go floss my teeth with some leftover cash. Cheers.