|

Friday, August 13, 2004

I've got a secret

Oh, it's a doozy too. You wouldn't know it by looking at me...you couldn't tell by reading what I write...it's just something that would show itself if you were with me 24/7.

I'm lazy.
Disgustingly, horribly, irrovocably, lazy. I'm too lazy to even see if that last sentence made sense...and don't even ask me to spell check this.
I'm so lazy, I don't really want to finish this post. All the effort it takes to write a couple of sentences might put me into a coma.
How do I get up in the morning? How do I manage to exercise and clean and take care of a toddler and feed the family and various other things??? I just don't know. I haven't got a clue how I pull this off everyday. I may be possessed. The real me wouldn't even get out of bed, let alone clean something.