|

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Crop-o-mania

No, I didn't get to go to an ultra-cool weekend crop, but I did manage to host my own! It was small in scale. Three ladies showed up (and that includes me)...well, T showed up for a little bit, but she was in the middle of getting her apt in order and couldn't spend too much time.

But nonetheless, it was GREAT fun! I wouldn't have minded if only one person showed up, I just wanted to scrap for a couple of hours without the girl tugging at my leg. We had cookies, ice cream, and root beer...yum. I managed to scrap 3-4 pages in 5 hours. A very productive night for me.

I can't wait to do it again. I think this time we are going to have a representative from Stampin' Up! come out and demonstrate her products and then scrap after the presentation. What do you say, Pezzy Wezzy, you up for a trip to the Capitol for a night of stampin' and scrapin'?