|

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Step away from the cupcake and nobody will get hurt

I admit it. I have a problem. I love food. Not just because it sustains me, but because it tastes good. How the hell am I supposed to take control of food problems when I can't really give food up? If it were cigarettes, I could just stop buying them...but with food...hell, I have to make that at least 3 times a day.

Why, oh why, do you taste soo good, Butter? Who's idea was it to make Caramel soo creamy? What does it take to resist a delectable piece of Pie? I don't have the tools. Ugh.
I know, I know...what about Weight Watchers? Well, it works for a while, but I am always soo focused on food it just seems to make the problem worse.

Damnit, I want to eat! I want it to be covered in gravy or butter or icing. But I also want to lose weight. Not just for me, but for my family. I want to model healthy eating habits for my daughter (and husband ;) )

Maybe I should just audition for the Swan.