|

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Insane Ramblings because

the Harry Potter graphic is driving me up the wall. So, now I have to ramble to get it pushed off the page and maybe my sidebar will come back to the top of the page.




Did you know that I still have well over 700 days before I can cart the girl off to school? Ahhh, dare to dream.




Did you know I used to be able to meet whole groups of new people without a pinch of nerves and now I get nervous calling people I know? How weird is that?




Did you know I still have a wedding gift for a friend who got married a year ago? I swear, as soon as The Big D signs the card we will send it. (Sorry, Boo)




Did you know that I am now getting a crown on that broken tooth tomorrow? We will just have to put it on a payment plan. The dental assistant was actually shocked that my insurance didn't pay for it. So am I.




Did you know I got a new pair of glasses yesterday? They are really cute, if I do say so myself.




Did you know that if I stayed at MTSU for one more semester, I could have graduated with a degree in University Studies? That's a nice way of saying, "Damn, girl, you took WAY to many classes!"




My favorite color is a yellowish orange. Or maybe an orangy yellow. Hmmm, points to ponder.




Did you know Elmo and Ruben Studdard are now belting out their ABC's behind me? C has just joined in the crooning.




Did you know we have 6 Care Bear DVDs and 2 Care Bear VHS tapes? I have seen them all at least 100 times.




Did you know my child watches a LOT of tv?




Did you know that my dream job would be working on a travel food show? It hits on all my loves: travel, learning about culture, cooking, and teaching.




Did you know it doesn't matter what my dream job is, I won't be able to do it?




Did you know I am running out of points to ponder?




Did you know I am now comptemplating putting in 5 spaces between each "Did you know"?




Did you know, I went ahead and put in the extra spaces?




Wow, I suppose if I were inclined to give points, you would earn 50 for making it to the end of this post. ;)