|

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Big beautiful smiles all around

It's C's first trip to the dentist this Thursday. Keep your fingers crossed. She recently went with me when I got my temporary crown put on and she was VERY interested in what was going on. In fact, she even crawled into the chair when I was finished and asked the assistant to take out her tooth! So, I figured I should take advantage of this curiosity and get her into her first check-up. Goodness knows she needs it. I let her do all the brushing for far too long.

But it's cool, I found a pediatric dentist. Seems like a good idea to go to someone who specializes in dealing with rambuncious toddlers.

For my big beautiful smile, I finally got my crown. Ugh, it is tight as hell. They couldn't even floss it before I left my appointment yesterday. But, as my dentist pointed out, I was able to floss it this morning.

This weekend we purchased lots of movies: A Bug's Life, Life of Brian, and The Incredibles. I haven't actually seen The Incredibles, but I figured the commercials were enough to keep me rolling, might as well indulge that inpluse buyer in me every once in a while.