|

Friday, October 08, 2004

Citizen Sage: Part Deux

Show me the funny!


This is just way too funny and I had to share. You may have already come across it on the net.

Good to be in DC

How many people can name 3 conservative radio talk show hosts without batting an eyelash? I can. Today, I came across an interesting radio station...it's all liberal.

Air America Radio

Not to be outdone, I went for something more my style and every once in a while I will catch his show in the AM. He's the self-proclaimed "Militant Moderate".

Jim Bohannon

You can supposedly hear him online somewhere...but hey, I can hear him on an AM station here. Although, I don't know what the call letters are. Damn that dial....I need a digital screen...or maybe I should pay more attention when they mention it. Hey, you can listen to this station online...and they feature Jim as a host. :)

That's enough outta me. Keep your heads up folks, remember, we can always move to Canada.

I am Citizen Sage, and I approve this message.