|

Monday, January 31, 2005

Raging headache

Let me just say this...I hate you AT&T. I loathe the inconvenience you have caused me for 4 months. I realize this is a trivial matter, but damned, I am annoyed.

Sometime last year, I was tempted by their one-rate plan. It was nice for awhile, but then I found a better deal. So, I went back to Qwest. Little did I know that AT&T just wasn't willing to let me go as a customer. They continued to charge me each month for the past 4 months even though I already have different service.

WTF...how can you have 2 phone services at the exact same time using the exact same number???
Anyway, last month was supposed to clear it up for good. They finally dismissed the $150 bill I had accured by not paying them. :) My bill went to zero, and they closed my account.
Why is it that I have just received another bill?? Hell, this bill even says I disconnected services on Jan. 5, yet they have connection charges for the 20th.
To top it off, the guy I just spoke with was supposed to transfer me to a department that could do something about it, and decided to take a little of my time trying to sell me service!

Jason: Would you like to try (insert stupid service here)?

ArrogantSage: No offensive intended here, Jason, I know you have to ask me these questions, but I can save you some time by telling you that I have no interest whatsoever in dealing with AT&T ever again.

Jason: Well, if you would like to try (insert stupid service here), I would gladly put a credit of $25 on your account.

ArrogantSage: (sighing heavily) Seriously, just transfer me before I hang up on you.

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH